Secure your Stay
The Cottages Bookings
Bookings for Promise 1 and Promise 2 at Midnight’s Promise Estate are managed by Unwind Hunter Valley. To check availability and secure your stay visit their booking button below.
"Peaceful location, nature and wildlife. The hosts complimentary wines and snacks were a thoughtful touch too."
Check-In – no earlier than 3pm
Check-Out – no later than 12 noon.
Reception Hours – Self check-in.
Car Parking – Available.
- Firewood for log fire provided Easter through to October long weekend. Use of wood fired pizza oven prohibited during total fire bans.
- Villa Janji plunge pool is heated and available all year round
- For Villa Janji full payment of the tariff is required upon booking.
- Access to Villa Janji accommodation is by a digital keycode which will be emailed to you once full payment has been made.
- Your booking is for the number of guests (“paying guests”) specified by you when booking. Only paying guests may be on the booked accommodation at any time unless written permission is obtained from the owner.
- No party or function of any type is to be held at the booked accommodation without the prior written consent of the owner. Your booking is conditional on observance of this condition.
- Villa Janji is a private couple’s retreat: no children (other than non-walking babies) are allowed.
- Our cleaning policy applies to all bookings.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 2 months before its commencement, the tarrif already paid, (less 10% ) will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is less than 2 months before the commencement of the booking, the tariff (less 10% ) will be refunded only if an equivalent substitute booking is made.
- For long weekends, Easter and Hunter Valley concert weekends, tarrifs on bookings are refundable (less 10% of the tariff) irrespective of when the cancellation is made only if an equivalent substitute booking is made.
- We will endeavour to get an equivalent substitute booking, but this may involve offering a discounted tariff without consulting you. You agree to this course.
- Villa Janji is a non-smoking environment. No pets are allowed. No furniture is to be moved outside.
- The booked accommodation is to be left as you found it: clean and tidy (bed linen and towels excepted), all kitchen and cooking items are to be left clean and returned to their respective places. All food is to be removed from the refrigerator and blinds and curtains are to be left open. The BBQ is to be left clean. There is a bin for recyclables: all other rubbish is to be bagged and left in the large bin outside your accommodation. Any reasonable requirements displayed by notice in your accommodation are to be complied with.
- The booking party is responsible for payment of damage and/or loss and/or additional cleaning howsoever caused during the term of the booking. That person authorises any such payment to be debited to the credit card used when booking.
- If you prefer, final cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged at cost at check-in.
- Your credit card will be debited within an day or so after booking. Our website booking system is not EFTPOS enabled, so the debit will not appear immediately in your bank/credit card records.
- Once the payment has been paid, the digital access code to your accommodation will be emailed to you. This is not to be confused with the booking code.
- Do not lose the digital access code. Do not leave home without it!
- Go directly to your accommodation – it is “self check-in”.
- Check-in is strictly no earlier than 3pm and check-out is strictly no later than 12 noon. These times are generally non-negotiable due to the use of external contractors to service the property.