Friday, Saturday and Sunday night (2 night minimum)
|1 Bedroom Country Cottage
(not Villa Janji)
|$400 per night|
|2 Bedroom Country Cottage||$600 per night|
|3 Bedroom Country Cottage||$900 per night|
|Villa Janji||$625 per night|
|Weekend rates and three night minimum stay apply to public holidays, associated days and the December – January period.
Cottage bookings with a check-in on a Sunday incur a surcharge of $125.
Villa bookings ending on a Saturday or beginning on a Sunday are not permitted.
Monday to Thursday nights (2 night minimum)
|1 Bedroom Country Cottage
(not Villa Janji)
|$350 per night|
|2 Bedroom Country Cottage||$450 per night|
|3 Bedroom Country Cottage||$750 per night|
|Villa Janji||$500 per night|
|Weekend rates apply to public holidays, associated days and the December – January period.|
|MIDWEEK PACKAGE DEAL – Stay 4 Nights, Pay for 3
Does not apply to public holidays, December – January period nor to Villa Janji. Pease contact us to book this fabulous package.
For bookings of 2 or more properties, special conditions apply. Please contact us before booking.
Terms & Conditions
So that there are no misunderstandings please read our terms and conditions. Your booking is conditional upon observance of them.
- For Villa Janji full payment of the tariff is required upon booking.
- For the two and three bedroom cottages, a deposit of 50% of the tariff is required upon booking, with the balance paid no later then 2 months prior to the booking. If your booking is less than 2 months ahead, then full payment is required on booking.
- If payment is not made on the due date, you authorize it to be debited to the credit card used when booking.
- Access to your accommodation is by a digital keycode which will be emailed to you once full payment has been made.
- Your booking is for the number of guests (“paying guests”) specified by you when booking. Only paying guests may be on the booked accommodation at any time unless written permission is obtained from the owner. Extra charges will apply if other persons are invited into your accommodation.
- No party or function of any type is to be held at the booked accommodation without the prior written consent of the owner. Your booking is conditional on observance of this condition.
- Villa Janji is a private couple’s retreat: no children are allowed.
- Our cleaning policy applies to all bookings.
- Special conditions may apply if you wish to book more than one cottage. Please contact us before booking.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 2 months before its commencement, the deposit already paid, (less 10% of the tariff) will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is less than 2 months days before the commencement of the booking, the deposit (less 10% of the tariff) will be refunded only if an equivalent substitute booking is obtained.
- For long weekends, Easter and Hunter Valley concert weekends, deposits on bookings for Hunter Valley concert weekends are refundable (less 10% of the tariff) irrespective of when the cancellation is made only if an equivalent substitute booking is made.
- We will endeavour to get an equivalent substitute booking, but this may involve offering a discounted tariff without consulting you. You agree to this course.
- The Estate is a non-smoking environment. No pets are allowed. No furniture is to be moved outside.
- The booked accommodation is to be left as you found it: clean and tidy (bed linen and towels excepted), all kitchen and cooking items are to be left clean and returned to their respective positions. The dishwasher is to be left empty. All food is to be removed from the refrigerator and blinds and curtains are to be left open. The BBQ is to be left clean. There is a bin for recyclables: all other rubbish is to be bagged and left in the large bin outside your accommodation. Any reasonable requirements displayed by notice in your accommodation are to be complied with.
- The booking party is responsible for payment of damage and/or loss and/or additional cleaning howsoever caused during the term of the booking. That person authorises any such payment to be debited to the credit card used when booking.
- If you prefer, final cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged at cost at check-in.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW
- Your credit card will be debited within an day or so after booking. Our website booking system is not EFTPOS enabled, so the debit will not appear immediately in your bank/credit card records. If the tariff has been paid in full, the digital access code to your accommodation will be emailed to you. This is not to be confused with the booking code.
- If you have paid a deposit, you will be advised by email when the final payment is due. Please ensure that sufficient funds are available at that time. Once the final payment has been paid, the digital access code to your accommodation will be emailed to you. This is not to be confused with the booking code.
- Do not lose the digital access code. Do not leave home without it!
- Go directly to your accommodation – it is “self check-in”.
- Check-in is strictly no earlier than 3pm and check-out is strictly no later than 12 noon. These times are generally non-negotiable due to the use of external contractors to service the property.
- Swimming pools open from October long weekend through to Easter.
- Firewood for log fires provided Easter through to October long weekend. Use of wood fired pizza oven prohibited during total fire bans.
- Check-In – no earlier than 3pm
- Check-Out – no later than 12 noon.
- Reception Hours – Self check-in.
- Car Parking – Available.